Monday, February 9, 2015

New Program Manager

By: Jessica Wheeler, The Groundwater Foundation

My name is Jessica Wheeler and I am a new program manager at The Groundwater Foundation.  From an early age I have been interested in learning about the dynamics of our environment.  In Science classes, I loved learning about food webs and the recycling of nutrients and resources.  I am fascinated by the mutual dependence of organisms and the environment to remain healthy and productive.  Through my studies at the University of Nebraska it became clear that the basis of this healthy relationship is a clean, reliable source of water.  I am proud to be a part of The Groundwater Foundation and helping fulfill its mission of educating and inspiring action to protect this precious resource.

1 comment:

Karan Wood said...

Welcome Jessica! We are happy to hear you are joining the incredible Groundwater Foundation team. Best wishes from

- Captain Planet Foundation