Thursday, January 8, 2015

Happy New Year!


by Lori Davison, The Groundwater Foundation
 
As I rang in the new year a little over a week ago, ideas ran through my mind about what resolutions I would attempt this year.  The usual came to mind—lose weight, exercise more, organize household items, and downsize my closet to name a few.  But then I thought about it more and decided to expand my horizons this year to more meaningful and productive things that would have a more lasting footprint.  So what would be more meaningful than the environment to be my focus for the new year!  Below is a list of things I will do that will make a difference, but I challenge everyone to do the same to make the world a better place in 2015!
 
Ø  Recycle and reuse

Ø  Take shorter showers and use a low flow shower head

Ø  Shut water off while brushing teeth

Ø  Combine errands to save fuel

Ø  Check out The Groundwater Foundation’s website for more information – www.groundwater.org

Ø  Share information learned with others

No comments: