Friday, January 16, 2015

New Program Manager!

By: Anthony Lowndes, The Groundwater Foundation

Having grown up in the outdoors I learned at a young age the importance and interconnectedness of our environment. I used to love playing in the rain and marveled at the amount or water running into the gutters and streams in my neighborhood. As I grew older and became more familiar with the pressures and threats our natural resources face, I realized that water is our most precious resource. Our access to safe, clean drinking water is something that many people take for granted. As a program manager I am proud to be a part of an organization that helps people understand where their water comes from and how they can be a part of protecting it. I look forward to being involved in several programs working to educate students, educators and communities on how to protect their groundwater resources.

No comments: