#GivingTuesday is one week away! Help us make groundwater education go viral by sharing the graphic below on your favorite social media.
And don't forget to share an educational fact with your post.
Here are some ideas:
- Reduce the need for excessive watering and chemical use by planting native plants in your yard
- Properly dispose of potentially toxic substances like unused chemicals, pharmaceuticals, paint, motor oil, and other substances
- Shut off the water when you brush your teeth or shave
- Check all the faucets, fixtures, toilets, and taps in your home for leaks and fix them right away
- Limit yourself to just a five minute shower and challenge your family members to do the same
- Make sure to only run full loads in the dish and clothes washer
- Water the lawn and plants during the coolest parts of the day and only when they truly need it
- Reduce the amount of "stuff" you use and reuse what you can
- Use all natural/nontoxic household cleaners whenever possible
Remember, all funds raised on December 2nd will go toward our youth education programs! Together we can keep it clean!